Luxury motor yacht available for private charter to explore the western isles. On board is skipper Allan MacGillivray and ex fisherman from Lismore who has more than 30 years of experience sailing the west coast of Scotland. The tours will be self-catering in the well-equipped galley kitchen with the opportunity to visit the many excellent seafood restaurants to be found at various ports. We offer you the opportunity to plan your own route weather and tide permitting
1 day trips from Dunstaffnage
- Port Appin and Lismore
- Loch Leven and Glencoe
- Oban and surrounding coasts
Chef available by arrangements for day trips and for overnight charters for groups of 4 only.
Some common west coast routes:
All weather permitting.
Leaving from Dunstaffnage
3-5 day trips:
- Dunstaffnage – Tobermory- Staffa – Iona – Colonsay
- Dunstaffnage – Tobermory – Coll – Tiree – Iona
- Dunstaffnage – colonsay – Gigha – Islay – Jura
- Dunstaffnage – Tobermory – Small Isles – Loch Moidart -Glenuig
4-6 day trips:
- Mallaig – Inverie – Loch Duich – Kyle and Kyleakin – Plockton
- Mallaig – Kyle – Broadford – Portree – Raasay
- Mallaig – Arisaig – Eigg – Muck – Rum – Canna
5-6 day trips:
- Dunstaffnage – Tobermory – Barra – South Uist – NorthUist – Small Isles
- Dunstaffnage – Small Isles – Skye
These are some examples for people to choose where to go all weather permitting, but we are advertising a totally open “up to you” package.